This trick surprisingly increased my earnings 4 times from last few days! I have modified my blog code to insert AdSense ads between post title and post body!
Well, this kind of ad placement will surely result in higher payout! But I’m demonstrating how to do that for blogger beta only! You can apply similar hack for other blogging platforms!Google for help…
2. From your dashboard, click on “Layout”3. Next click “Edit HTML”4. Now Check “Expand Widget Templates” (by default it is unchecked)
5. Now search for post.body in codes. (Better use your browser’s built-in SEARCH FEATURE)
6. By default, it should appear in your layout code only for once and you should reach the line…
8. Wait for its not over yet! You have to modify AdSense codes a little bit. But don’t worry about the TOS as this modification will not be visible after template gets saved. (In fact, I’m doing this only)
9. Your Google Adsense Codes will have following lines!
If you have any doubt about this please read the note at the end!
10. It’s time to hit preview button!
From day one, I have been using Blend template for Google Adsense. But in above hack, you must use that! I feel so because your ads will appear in every post and end-user experience may degrade if your Colour scheme is annoying!
First, you can open your blog and cross-check its source code using browsers “view source” option to see Adsense Codes back to what you have got!
Now if you know about HTML then in HTML language, we just used HTML Character Entities.
What gets stored in blogger database is actual code!
Rahil is a part time blogger from Kerala, India. Apart from Blogging, His areas of Interest are Computers, Networking , WordPress , Playing And Watching Movies At BlogForInfo he Writes about Blogging, WordPress, Technology, Making Money online.